Is an American musical duo that originates from Columbus, Ohio. The band was formed in 2009 and consists of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun. They don´t have a clearly defined stile of music. I knew them like two years ago through mi sister. I like so many song of them, i like the lyrics, i like the sound of his song and i don´t really know why i like them. The song that i listen most is "tear of my heart", this makes my feel happy and i like the lyrics of this song.
twenty one pilots: Tear In My Heart
Foo Fighters:
They are an American rock band, formed in Seattle in 1994. It was founded by Nirvama drummer Dave Grohl as a one-man project following the death of kurt Cobain and the resulting dissolution of his previous band. The group got its name from the UFOs and various aerial phenomena that were reported by Allied aircraft pilots in World War II, which were known collectively as foo fighters.I like this band because the mix of his songs is so amazing and the lyrics are so good. The song that i like is "Hero" this make me remember to my dad because he is like the man of the video and he is my hero. This song make me feel happy and more active during the day. I just love this band.
hello maca y like to twenty pilots and the electro music, it's so exciting.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI like Foo Fighters too ! they are a very good band <3 I like Martin Garrix too but just in parties hahah
ResponderEliminarI saw The Foo Fighters in Lolapaloza a few years ago. They rocked hard then.
ResponderEliminarCheers
I saw The Foo Fighters in Lolapaloza a few years ago. They rocked hard then.
ResponderEliminarCheers